|Come and experience the night life with a difference! The world’s first wildlife park opened for visits at night. The Night Safari is unlike any ordinary zoo, illuminated by the night or a modern version of nocturnal houses found in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush secondary forest, the Night Safari offers guests the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Explore any of the three walking trails on foot, the Fishing Cat Trail, the Leopard Trail or the Forest Giants Trail. Or take a 45 minute tram ride covering 3.2km to catch endearing antics of rhinos, elephants, giraffes, tapirs, tigers and lions, along with a variety of birds. Don’t miss the Creatures of the Night Show, 30 minutes of non-stop night action. The show demonstrates the behaviour and incredible abilities of animals, ranging from their predatory to survival skills. Night Safari has been the winner of Singapore Tourism Awards Leisure Attraction of the Year seven times since its inauguration in 1994.
- Transportation by coach to Night Safari
- Commentary on board
- Admission to Night Safari with Tram ride
|Addtional Information :
- This tour is operated in air conditioned vehicles
|Please Take Note :
- Please be at Night Safari main entrance at 22:15 hrs for your transfer back to the hotel
- Please note there is no refund if you wish to make your own way back from Night Safari to hotel
- Please note Creature of the Night Show is daily at 21:30 hrs, subject to weather permitting and limited seats
- Show contents may change due to the temperament of the animals
- Please note there is NO hotel pick up and drop off service for Changi Village Hotel, Sentosa Hotels and Singapore Airport hotel
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
| What Have to Bring ? :
2. Water Bottle
3. Money in Local Currency
Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.