- Overview Discover the heritage that lies beneath Jakarta’s high-rise surface on this private guided door-to-door tour. Start the day with Jakarta Cathedral, Istiqlal Mosque, the National Museum, the National Monument, and the sailing ships of Sunda Kelapa Harbor. Then savor a local restaurant lunch before you explore beautiful Jakarta Old Town. Learn about Jakarta’s heritage, history, and culture from your private guide See Merdeka Square, Jakarta Old Town, Sunda Kelapa Harbor, and more Discover Indonesian food with a local restaurant lunch Beat the gridlock with door-to-door round-trip transport
- Your tour begins when you are picked up from your Jakarta accommodation. In the morning, we will pass through the Merdeka Square (Liberty Square), National Monument (Monas) and the Presidential palace. The first place you will visit is the Istiqlal mosque. This is the largest mosque in South East Asia, as it can accommodate a congregation of up to 120,000 people. To show that these two big religions are living in harmony in Indonesia, standing proudly right across is the old Catholic church; Gereja Katedral built in the neo gothic style which was consecrated in 1901, a common architectural style to build churches at that time. Continue next to the National Museum. The collection of this museum covers all of Indonesia’s territory and almost all of its history. It is an archeological, ethnological, historical and geographical museum. This is the national museum which keeps the largest collection of Hindu-Buddhist ancient art of Indonesia. Continue to Monas (Monument National) is a 132 meter high tower located in the center of Merdeka square symbolizing the fight for Indonesia, and commemorating the struggle for Indonesian independence. Afterwards you will drive to reach the Sunda Kelapa harbor. This 500-year-old harbor area was a vital link to the markets of the outside world in the 15th century kingdom of Pajajaran. It was formerly the harbor town of Sunda Kelapa where the Portuguese traded with the Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran in the early 16th century. Since then this port has belonged to the Portuguese and Dutch. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing onto the Jakarta old town often called Batavia town. This 1.3 square kilometer heritage site has been famous for the central trading of Asia in the past due to the strategic location and natural resources. This site is always full of people that wander through the street and the main square. Your tour will finish when you are taken back to your accommodation.
- Min 2 Person
- Child fare between 3 – 12 years old less 20 percent than adult price
- Dress code is casual
- Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Jakarta
- Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
- Bookings must be made 3 days before date of departure
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.