|Glodok China Town
Called “Glodok” is the oldest China town in Jakarta. Open markets, small shop with typical old Chinese architecture, tiny alleys and charming cracked make this area a photographer’s paradise. Visit Petak Sembilan Chinese temple dedicated to the Buddhist goddess of mercy, Kuan Yin. Built around 1650.Puppet Museum
An old Dutch colonial house which contain great collections of Javanese leather “Wayang” puppets. Wooden “Golek” puppets and mask of Indonesia and some other part of the world. The former old Dutch Governor General graveyard also was here.Jakarta Historical Museum
Originally built by Dutch in 1707 as Jakarta City Hall or “stad huis”. Furnished with antique furnishing, porcelain, old map and portraits, under water jail and other items used by former Dutch Governor General.Sunda Kelapa Harbor
A kilometre north of Taman Fatahillah, the old port of Sunda Kelapa is full of magnificent Makassar schooners (pinisi). The dock scene here has barely changed for centuries, and porters unload cargo from these sailing ships by hand and trolley. Sadly, the port itself is rundown and its waters grotesquely polluted these days.Kota Intan Drawbridge
At the north end of Kali Besar lays a small 17th century Dutch drawbridge, the last in the city, called the Kota Intan Drawbridge.
- Min 2 Person
- Child fare between 3 – 12 years old less 20 percent than adult price
- Dress code casual
- Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Jakarta
- Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
- Bookings must be made 3 days before date of departure
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.