Where white waters flow, enthusiasts and adventurers are sure to go! Test out your river skills and get an adrenaline rush as you ride through 14 rapids and the cooling waters of Kampar River in Perak.On the river, you’ll have the thrill of tackling exciting rapids and floating down the clear water river amidst a lush rainforest. You will ride the continuous rapids graded from class I – III, and continue downriver, passing old tin mining plains. Get wet and get in touch with nature once more!As a standard procedure, a safety briefing will be done which covers the paddling commands, paddling skills, capsize drills, actions when overboard or river rescue. After 10-15 minutes of briefing by the professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure.Come join this one day adventure tour – paddling along Sungai Kampar through raging white waters amidst serene surrounding, clear waters, fresh air, and if the sun’s up… you’ll get a good tan to boot!
|Categories of Swiftwater
(As defined and categorized by International Rafting Federation)
||Moving water with a few riffles and small waves. Few or no obstructions
||Easy rapids with waves up to 3 feet (1m) high and wide, clear channels that are obvious without scouting. Some maneuvering required.
||Rapids with high, irregular waves often capable of swamping an open canoe. Narrow passages that often require complex maneuvering. May require scouting from shore.
||Long, difficult rapids with constricted passages that often require precise maneuvering in very turbulent waters. Scouting from shore is necessary, and conditions make rescue difficult. They are generally not possible for open canoes. Boaters in covered canoes and kayaks should have the ability to Eskimo Roll.
||Extremely difficult, long, and very violent rapids with highly congested routes which should always be scouted from shore. Rescue conditions are difficult, and there is significant hazard to life in the event of mishap. Ability to Eskimo Roll is essential for boaters in kayaks and decked canoes.
||Difficulties of Class V carried to the extreme of navigability. Nearly impossible and very dangerous. For teams of expert only, after close study has been made and all precautions have been taken
- 7:00am – Pick up from KL
- 9:00am – Arrive at Gopeng
- 10:00am – Safety briefing
- 10:30am – Water rafting (2 hours)
- 1:00pm – Lunch
- 2:00pm – Transfer back to KL
- Guided Water Rafting Activity (includes rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets)
- Meals as stated (1 Local Simple Lunch)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- 2 Ways Transfer (KL-Gopeng-KL)
- Complimentary Pick Up/Drop Off from KL Hotels
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
- Personal expenditures, other items not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips to Driver/Guide
|What to Bring :
- Change of clothes, sarong, personal medication and craving, river sandals or sport shoes with laces.
- A pair of socks is recommended if using sport shoes, straps for spectacles or goggles for contact lenses, towel, shoes, slippers, sun block, insect repellent, personal toiletries, waterproof camera (optional), and don’t forget to bring a sense of adventure / fun / humour / enthusiasm and a flexible attitude!
|Please Take Note :
- Min 2 Person
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations
- The raft may accommodate up to 8 people
- Leisurely to Easy (suitable for children aged 7 and above)
- River rafting is subject to water level and weather conditions
- Payment by creidt card add 3%
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.