|Excersion From||Hotel/Apartment in Jakarta|
|Pick Up Time||Between 4.45-.5.00 pm|
Jakarta Amazing Night Day Tour with Diner
• Sunda Kelapa Harbour
• Our tour guide will pick up you around 5:00 pm from your hotel centrally located Jakarta • First going to Harbour Sunda Kelapa. is the old port of Jakarta located on the estuarine of Ciliwung River. “Sunda Kalapa” (Sundanese: “Coconut of Sunda”) is the original name, and it was the main port of Hindu Sunda Kingdom of Pajajaran. The port is situated in Penjaringan sub-district, of North Jakarta, Indonesia. Today the old port only accommodate pinisi, a traditional two masted wooden sailing ship serving inter-island freight service in the archipelago.Although it is now only a minor port, Jakarta has its origins in Sunda Kelapa and it played a significant role in the city’s development.
• And after sunda Kelapa next to old Town . Kota Tua Jakarta (“Jakarta Old Town”), officially known as Kota Tua,is a neighborhood comprising the original downtown area of Jakarta, Indonesia. It is also known as Oud Batavia (Dutch “Old Batavia”), Benedenstad (Dutch “Lower City”, contrasting it with Weltevreden, de Bovenstad (“Upper City”)), or Kota Lama (Indonesian “Old Town”).
• Head to National Museum, (- The National Museum established in 1778 by Dutch, it was the first and the biggest museum in Southeast Asia in its time, was the reference of all museum lovers. Museum National owns collections of more than 140.000 artifacts. The Collections are, among all, ancient statues, inscriptions, categorized into ethnography, bronze, prehistoric, china, textile, numismatic, historical relic, and precious artifact. )
• After then move on to National Monument, The landmark of Jakarta, also as a symbol of Jakarta. Standing 132-meters in height. Topped by a glittering flame symbolizes the nation’s independence. The flame is gilded with 50 kg of gold leaf. The basement of the monument houses an exhibit of 48 dioramas depicting the history Indonesia from Prehistoric times to the present.
• Diner in restaurant with menu local Food indonesia.
• Next visit is The Catholic Cathedral Church & Istiqlal Mosque . there location Facing the Catholic Cathedral is Jakarta’s principal place of Muslim worship, the modernistic Mesjid Istiqlal, which was constructed under Soekarno and is reputedly the largest mosque in Southeast Asia and the Cathedral church was built in 1891.
• After then you will visit Art & Antique Markets location ITC (indonesia trading center Mangga Dua ). Find the very friendly atmosphere here, the artist will gladly unveil the meaning behind their works of paintings, wooden carvings, and other art work. Traditional and contemporary art performances at the open area are show regularly.
• finish and return to your Hotel
Please Take Note :