|Carey Island is situated at the mouth of Sungai Langat which occupies an area of approximately 38,000 acres, with 28,000 acres of Oil Palm Plantations, and the remainder Mah Meri and Mangrove reserve. Regionally, it is 90 km South West of Kuala Lumpur and 60 km North West of KLIA. It is an initial settlement area for the Mah Meri (pronounced Mak Miri), one of the aborigine Orang Asli tribes of Malaysia. Mah Meri people have a reputation for some of the world’s finest wooden mask. They have assimilated into modern life, with jobs in the nearby plantations and farms, but they retain their unique culture and way of life. Apart from exhibitions of their traditional dances and music, the Mah Meri are particularly known for their votive sculptures, fashioned from a kind of swamp hardwood known as “Nyireh Batu”. After the end of an exciting tour, enjoy a simple lunch on the island.
- Entrance, Gallery, Demonstrations, Village Walk, Lunch and Guiding Tour to Mah Meri Village and Heritage Island Plantation
- Private transfer with English Speaking Driver
|Please Take Note :
- Min 2 Person
- Child fare between 3-12 years old
- Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Please note that this tour is conducted by a chauffeur guide (with commentaries). A separate dedicated guide can be requested during booking process at an additional charge.
- Payment by credit card add 3%
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.