|Malaysia Cameron Highlands Day Tour with Lunch (Strawberry Park, Kea Farm, Rose Garden, Tea Plantation, Iskandar Waterfalls)
This is Malaysia’s green bowl supplying vegetables to the major cities of the country and to Singapore. The cool climate makes it an excellent tea growing area, indeed the Cameronian tea is highly priced in the world market. Places of interest are the Iskandar Waterfalls (Lata Iskandar), the Rose Garden, Kea Farm, The Vegetable Farms and Tea Plantations.
Tea Plantation, Strawberry Farm, Cactus Valley, Vegetables Farm, Wet Market, Mount Brinchang , Mossy Forest
||Meet and Greet at KL City/Hotel and Transfer to Cameron Highlands
||Proceed with a leisure drive towards the cool and refreshing Cameron Highlands, this is 1542 metres above sea level. Stop and enjoy Iskandar Waterfalls. Lata Iskandar is one of the favourite attractions in Cameron Highlands, which is also an ideal place for picnic and relaxation. The waterfall is located halfway between Tapah and Cameron Highlands. Along the way you will also pass by homes of ‘Orang Asli’, the native people who had been living in these parts of the jungle since the beginning. You may want to stop and have a photo shot of them. You will then proceed north towards the hill resort of Cameron Highlands. Upon arrival at Cameron Highlands, enjoy tours such as visit Butterfly park, Strawberry farm, Rose garden, Kea Farms , Market and Tea Plantation
||Freshen Up and transfer back to KL
||You should arrive KL City/Hotel
- Min 2 Person
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat/cap
- Child fare between 3-12 years old
- Guests are offered complimentary pick-up and drop-off from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Tours operate on free seating basis & are escorted by professional guides
- Please take note that Tea Plantation Factory is closed on Monday. Guests will proceed with the Tea Viewing without the Factory Visit. Guests will still be able to visit the Souvenir Shop, if you wish to buy some souvenirs
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation
- Please bring along a light sweater and good walking shoes
- Requires some leisure walking
- For plucking of strawberry, please pay the fees to the ticketing staff upon arrival at Strawberry Park/Farm
- Payment by credit card add 3%
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.