|Batu Caves Tour – A trip to the eastern suburbs of the city to observe the local way of life and traditional cottage industries. It will also highlight the various aspect of Malaysian life in all its diversity. Most places were once tin mining areas but today they are known for their unique handicraft and cultural centres.
Itinerary: Jalan Ampang, Embassy Row, Royal Selangor Pewter Factory, Batik and Souvenir Centre, Batu Caves and Beryl’s Chocolate Boutique
Cameron Highlands – This is Malaysia’s green bowl supplying vegetable to the major cities of the country and to Singapore. The cool climate makes it an excellent tea growing area, indeed the Cameronian tea is highly priced in the world market. Places of interest are the Iskandar Waterfalls (Lata Iskandar) , the Rose Garden, Kea Farm, The Vegetable Farms and the Tea Plantations.
Firefly Tour – Proceed to Kuala Selangor town in the quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan, which is known as one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. On arrival at Kuala Selangor, visit ‘Kota Melawati’ formerly known as ‘Fort Altingsburg’, the execution block, royal mausoleum and colonial buildings. A bird sanctuary park at the foot of Bukit Melawati (Melawati Hill is an ideal place for bird-watchers to witness local migratory birds. Also found are silvered-leaf monkeys, butterflies and etc. To make this experience a memorable and unforgettable one, enjoy local Set Seafood Dinner and boat ride.
Fireflies – are also called “Lightning Bugs” and they belong to the nocturnal luminous beetle family Lampyridae. Within quiet and serene surroundings, these fireflies live very happily in the “Berembang” trees and shine like fire in the night to attract a mate. Come on down and enjoy the “Malaysian Version of Xmas”!
Silver-Leafed Monkeys – and long-tailed macaques are the main draw to the Melawati Hill. The significant difference between the silver-leafed babies as compared to the adults is that these babies have golden fur while the adults have dull grey colours. These monkeys are a delight; they are gentle and playful. The long-tailed macaques, on the other hand, are generally a little more mischievous and if you turn your back for a second – you’d never know what they might do. A gentle reminder to exercise precautions with these lovely and wild animals, which can be quite erratic at times despite having so much human interaction.
KL City Tour – A must for the first time visitor to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and the new Kuala Lumpur – Garden City of Lights. See the contrast between the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days.
Itinerary: Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (pass by) , National Mosque (photo stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Beryl’s Chocolate Boutique
Day 1 Cameron Highlands
- 10:00am – Meet & Greet @ KL City / Hotel & Transfer to Cameron Highlands.
- En route, visit Batu Caves where you can hike up 272 steps into a limestone cave & visit Royal Selangor Pewter.
- Proceed with a leisure drive towards the cool and refreshing Cameron Highlands, this is 1542 metres above sea level. Stop & enjoy Iskandar Waterfalls. Lata Iskandar is one of the favourite attractions in Cameron Highlands, which is also an ideal place for picnic & relaxation. The waterfall is located halfway between Tapah and Cameron Highlands. Along the way you will also pass by homes of ‘Orang Asli’, the native people who had been living in these parts of the jungle since the beginning. You may want to stop and have a photo shot of them. You will then proceed north towards the hill resort of Cameron Highlands. Upon arrival at Cameron Highlands, check in Hotel. Spend the rest of the evening relaxing and taking in the hill air.
- Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 Cameron – Kuala Selangor-KL (Breakfast / Dinner Included)
- Breakfast in Hotel and Check out from Hotel
- Visit butterfly park, strawberry farm, rose garden and market and Tea Plantation (Half Day Cameron Highlands Tour)
- Overland Transfer from Cameron Highlands – Kuala Selangor
- Visit and explore the Dutch fortress atop Melawati Hill and enjoy the panoramic view of the estuary of
- Selangor River and fishing village
- Adjourn to a seafood restaurant for a delicious set seafood dinner by the shore
- Enjoy a ‘Firefly Tour’ with a boat ride
- Transfer to KL. Check in hotel & overnight in KL
Day 3 KL – Kl City Tour – Kl Airport (Breakfast Included)
- Breakfast in your hotel/resort.
- 11:30am – Check out from Resort.
- Proceed with Half Day KL City Tour.
- Transfer to KL Airport / Train or Bus Station
- Min 2 Person
- All Rate Quoted in Ruoiah ( IDR )
- Rooms are based on ROH / Standard category
- Peak season surcharge @ IDR500.000 per adult / IDR 400.000 per child travelling on Eve / Malaysia Public Holidays
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation
- Firefly Resort Chalets are made of wood, tastefully designed on stilts above the clear river water. The blooming lotus decorates the surrounding of the resort with simple but in good taste. The wooden houses are extremely cool and refreshing, allowing the cry of crickets, to be accompanied until the daybreak. These chalets are equipped with all the modern amenities of air-conditioning, water heater, TV, kettle and a balcony.
- The Package Costs are subject to change without prior notice
- Payment by credit card add 3%
|Terms & Conditions:
- Above hotel rates are nett in Indonesia rupiah ( IDR ), inclusive of taxes and service charges unless specified in the REMARKS stated above
- You are now booking through a travel agent and all bookings made are based on prepayment basis.
- Booking must be made minimum 03 working days before arrival date (excluding Saturday & Sunday, Eve & Public Holiday)
- All bookings made less than 7 working days must be on guaranteed basis and payment guaranteed by credit card payment only. ( there will be fee 3 percent if using any Credit Card’s bank )
- Prepayment can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), online banking or by telegraphic transfer.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a Confirmation voucher and a payment receipt showing booking details will be emailed (via attachment) or faxed to guest (upon request) for easy reference.
- If booking is made less than 03 working days before check in date, we reserved the right to charge your credit card upon confirmation without prior notice. Therefore no cancellation or amendment is allowed for last minute booking.
- If notification of cancellation is received before booking is confirmed, there will be no cancellation charge at all.
- If notification of cancellation is received after booking is confirmed (tour voucher issued) and before the NON-CANCELLATION PERIOD, a credit card processing fee of 5% will be imposed.
- If notification of cancellation is received less than 05 Working days (NON-CANCELLATION PEIORD), Full Cancellation Fee on each person will be levied. (this cancellation term is only apply during normal dates, not including Peak Season, Sat, Sun and Public Holiday. Any cancellation policies dictated by the hotel during the peak season will always supercede those stated here. A detailed cancellation policy will be sent to you via email when our reservation staff confirmed your booking).
- All customers are deemed to have read and understood the booking terms & conditions and agreed to it before making a booking.