- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
JakARTA HOT DEALS (1d JaKARTA HERiTAGE)
Monas – Lunch – The National Museum Of Indonesia – Sunda Kelapa – Old Town Batavia – Grand Mosque of Istiqlal – Cathedral Church
- Monas, Direct to go to a place that is one of the Jakarta Icon, it called Monas, the Tower that is a symbol of Men and Women having fire tongues made of Real gold that weighing 50 kg, and we can peak by using an elevator.
- Lunch, before next destination we will break and lunch first.
- The National Museum of Indonesia, after that, you go to lunch before we go to the Indonesian Museum or the Elephant Museum where the collection of goods in the National Museum is more than 140,000 objects in 7 categories, namely the collection of Prehistory, Archeology, Ceramics, Numismatic & Heraldic, History, Ethnography, and Geography.
- Sunda Kelapa Port, You are immediately escorted to the first tourist spot, Sunda Head Port where you can see so many Phinis ships or wooden boats that are aware of the pier, you can also see the loading and unloading activities there.
- The Old Batavia City, When you finish at Sunda Kelapa you will walk a little towards the Old City of Batavia, you can see many Dutch heritage buildings, one of them is the Fatahila museum which is a prison for past Shopping resistance.
- Grand Mosque of Istiqlal, finished eating we headed to the biggest mosque in Southeast Asia namely Istiqlal Mosque for Muslims you can Worship.
- Cathedral Church,. This Church Building was inaugurated in 1901 and built with Neo-Gothic architecture from Europe, namely the architecture that is very commonly used to build church buildings a few centuries ago, and for those of you who are Catholics you can pray and worship
Terms and Conditions Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tour participants are considered to have understood / accepted the conditional & requirements as follows schedules, pricesm and accomodations can change at any time according to the situation and conditions of the tour for the smooth & safety of pilgrimage trip
- Registration with a passport scan (valid 7 months) and 30% non-refundable deposit. The rest must be repaid no later than 1 month before the date of departure
- Ctn Travel has the right to cencel the trip if the number of participants does not reach the amount required or things that occur beyond our ability. And all policies decided by us are absolute decisions and cannot be contested
Cancellattion / Downloand With Any Reason:
30% of the tour price (45-30 days before departure)
60% of the tour Price (30-20 days before departure)
30% of the tour price (20 days before departure)
10% of the tour price (14 days before departure)
there is no DP refound if Cancellation from the participant
CTn Travel always tries to provide the best and responsible service during the trip. CTn Travel are not responsible for accidents, loss of goods / money, detention / deportation, delays or changes in airplane schedules and other transportation or due to strikers, force majeure, riots, demenstration, government regulations, and others who are beyond our ability, including, costs related to quarantine, immigration, costom fees, etc.
Valid Until August 31, 2019
Periode Low Season
High Season Surcharge Apply
NOTE : There will be no refund if can not go up the monas due to the weather conditions
REK : 2067272788
A/N : PT CEMPAKA MITRA SELARAS
CABANG : THAMRIN-MENARA BCA
|3||The National Museum of Indonesia|
|5||Old Town Batavia|
|6||Grand Mosque of Istiqlal||Muslim Worship|
|7||Cathedral Church||Christian Worship|
- Lunch 1x
- Mineral Water
- Bonus : Experience Local Transportation (busway Transjakarta & Train
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping Guide USD 5/pax/day
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found